Concert recommendations for March
20 Riverside is playing in Seattle for the first time in almost a year and they are playing one of my favorite venues for live music, The Triple Door. If you somehow haven't seen 20 Riverside yet this is what you are missing.
Of Montreal will be playing at the Showbox. I got to see Of Montreal at Sasquatch a few years back and they put on one of the better live shows I have ever seen. The on stage theatrics are so mind blowing that it's almost a little distracting (riding a horse on stage), but in a good way.
Here are the rest of the shows I can't wait to see in March.
Who are you looking forward to seeing?
Thursday, March 1: The Grizzled Mighty at The Anchor Pub (Everett); Miniature Tigers & Geographer at The Tractor Tavern (Seattle)
Friday, March 2: 20 Riverside at The Triple Door - Musicquarium (Seattle)
Friday, March 16: Daydream Vacation at The Crocodile (Seattle)
Saturday, March 17: Vendetta Red at The Crocodile (Seattle)
Saturday, March 24: Of Montreal at Showbox at the Market (Seattle)
Sunday, March 25: Celtic Arts Jam Session at The Anchor Pub (Everett)
Most recent What Radio? posts
- Fisherman's Village Music Fest artist spotlight: KAIROS April 4
- Fisherman's Village artist spotlight: Fly Moon Royalty March 28
- Fisherman's Village artist spotlight: RA Scion and VOX MOD March 20
- Allen Stone, John Legend and more at Woodinville winery March 17
- Everett's Fauna Shade competes in Sound Off! finals Feb. 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.