Have it your way: Digital access starting at 99 cents for 3 months; convenient home delivery of The Daily Herald plus digital starting at $1.50 a week.
Digital access includes unlimited, 24/7 use of:
- Mobile website
- iPad app
- iPhone app
- Android app
- e-edition - an electronic replica of the printed Herald
Already have an account? Sign in here.
If you're a print subscriber and would like to activate your digital access, click here. (It's easy.)
Six big advantages of a DIGITAL subscription
... online extras subscribers can enjoy every day:
- Breaking news. Stories as they occur and fresh details as they develop.
- Blogs. Quick, timely columns on topics like Boeing, police activities, high school sports and the Silvertips.
- Unlimited use of our apps. News at your fingertips on your iPhone, Android or iPad.
- HeraldNet's to-do list. A weekly guide to activities and events.
- National and world coverage. An expanded list of full-length stories from our wire services.
- News archives. Search for past stories you might have missed or want to read again.
Six big advantages of a 7-DAY subscription
... popular content throughout the week:
- Good Life. Five days each week, this section celebrates food, health, homes, gardening and leisure time possibilities.
- Outdoor Outlook. Every Thursday, sportsman Wayne Kruse shares tips about top hunting and fishing spots.
- Opinion page. Local letters and daily commentaries on community and national issues.
- Prep Focus. Weekly profiles of high school competitors and recognition of The Herald’s athletes of the week.
- Weather page. A full-color report with forecasts, statistics and local maps.
- Two pages of comics, columns and puzzles. These include Dear Abby, two crosswords and Sudoku and Jumble puzzles.
Six big advantages of a 3-DAY subscription
... popular content in the Friday, Saturday and Sunday papers:
- Arts & Entertainment section. Restaurant and entertainment reviews, plus a guide to upcoming arts and leisure events.
- Big games. High school, college and pro sports reports for the weekend.
- Classified ads. Pages of listings for jobs, automobiles and real estate.
- The Great Outdoors. A page devoted to hiking, camping, nature photography and other things active readers enjoy.
- Color comics and TV Week. No other newspaper in this area offers seven days of TV listings!
- Deals for shoppers. A hefty Sunday package of coupons and ads from local businesses.