New cartoons posted daily. Click here to see more.
- State needs to be 'right to work'
- Why was payment option stopped?
- Accountability comes first
- 'There is no increase in inequality'
- O'Harran's stories are truly missed
- Dear Boeing & Machinists
- Police issues need addressing, now
- Finding the right person takes time
- Police priorities seem backward
- Make a girl laugh
Herald Editorial Board
• Carol MacPherson, Editorial Writer: email@example.com
• Neal Pattison, Executive Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Josh O'Connor, Publisher: email@example.com
Have your say
Feel strongly about something? Share it with the community by writing a letter to the editor. Send letters by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax to 425-339-3458 or mail to The Herald - Letters, P.O. Box 930, Everett, WA 98206. Include your name, address and daytime phone number. (We'll only publish your name and hometown.) We reserve the right to edit letters, but if you keep yours to 250 words or less, we won’t ask you to shorten it. If your letter is published, please wait 30 days before submitting another. Have a question about letters? Contact Carol MacPherson at email@example.com or 425-339-3472.
- A leader worth emulating
- A distorted picture of poverty in America
- Let's call a halt to needless giving
- Transportation's last chance
- U.S. help vital to fight against AIDS, TB, malaria
- Young Americans totally turned off by politics
- Sugar program gone sour
- Agreement on Iran's nuclear program reason for hope