Two insurance agents join Everett broker
Top Insurance Associates, a broker located in Everett, has hired two new insurance sales associates. Dylan Gaddy specializes in business insurance with a focus on contractors bonds and insurance. Megan Smith specializes in home and auto insurance. TOP Insurance Associates is an all-lines insurance agency providing a diversified portfolio of personal and commercial insurance products.
Free clinic offered for those facing foreclosure
Snohomish County Legal Services, a free legal aid program serving Snohomish County residents experiencing poverty, is hosting a free Facing Foreclosure Legal Assistance Clinic from 6 to 9 p.m. July 16 at 2731 Wetmore Ave., Suite 410, Everett. To schedule an appointment, call 425-258-9283, ext. 16. Staff and volunteer attorneys will follow up with clients on a case-by-case basis, as needed, after the event.
‘Steel & Wheel' show returning to Everett
The Bill Baker Memorial Steel & Wheel SuperShow is coming back to Everett in August. The annual hot rod and motorcycle show will be from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Aug. 16 at Machinists Union District Lodge 751‘s Everett Union Hall, 8729 Airport Road. It is a fundraiser for Guide Dogs of America.
PAWS waives adoption fees for cats 10 years or older*
During the national American Humane Association's Adopt-A-Cat Month initiative in June, PAWS' Companion Animal Shelter in Lynnwood and Cat City in Seattle's University District waived adoption fees on Thursdays for cats over three years of age. As a result, 28 adult cats found homes. PAWS will extend its fee-waived initiative on cats 10 years and older throughout the summer.
* An earlier headline gave the wrong age of cats where adoption fees would be waived.
MORE HBJ HEADLINES
- It takes more than eggs to start a home cake-baking business
- Video: Watch a Boeing Everett workers assemble a 787-9 Dreamliner 10:28 a.m.
- Briefs: Apply for $5,000 grant to compete in global marketplace
- Artists bring whimsy to McMenamins entertainment complex in Bothell
- Nissan Rogue holds its own in a crowded category
- New president-COO joins Skagit Bank
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.